Thursday, January 15, 2009

Deals Per Day

If your ever are looking for a nice deal on some piece of technology, woot.com is a nice place to go. Daily they have deals on different types of technology, ranging from computers, MP3 players, to even headphones. Today (Jan. 15th) they have a nice tablet laptop for $699.99.  Though they don't have a large selection of products, not even a selection, only one item per day. They generally always have a really good deal. $700.00 is a very good deal for a mobile computer, especially during these economic times. If the economy has got you down, woot.com is a good place to fulfill your technological needs.

7 comments:

  1. this sounds like an interesting web site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering.. would this be more of an add than a review/article?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm good review
    would like to hear more of what they offered

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike, this does look like a cool spot and I'll check it out for laptops.

    On a different but urgent note, I absolutely must have your FEATURE STORY tomorrow--give it to me in the history exam. BRING IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, i agree that more should be said about this topic...perhaps a follow up entry? <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, it does seem more like an advertisement. Of course, I leave all the technology shopping to my parents so I could very well have no idea what I'm talking about. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I just went to Mike's link and...does anybody know what an Irobot Roomba is????
    Man, do I feel ignorant.

    Mike you need more posts!

    ReplyDelete